Friday, March 13, 2015

The Vibe Manual

Twitter is one of the fastest growing social media sites on the market. I happen to have a Twitter account, and while browsing my feed one day, I stumbled upon a random account that had followed me managed by a man named Billy Chapata. Billy is a poet, writer, and author of "The Vibe Manual". I instantly fell in love with his account, drooling over his tweets of poetry. I even direct messaged him, complementing him on his incredible poetry and that I planned on getting his book for Christmas. He was kind enough to reply with grateful thanks. :)

Unfortunately, Santa failed on Christmas morning, as I was slightly disappointed to not find the book in my hands. YET, thanks to the beloved website of Amazon (and my paycheck), I finally got my hands on the book this past Tuesday. I do not think I have ever loved a book so much. It is filled with the deepest of raw emotions. I have never been one to appreciate poetry, but he has opened my eyes to everything that I was missing out on. It is an incredible experience to just sit down and absorb the vibes this book provides to the universe.

I encourage everyone to follow him on Twitter, @iamBrILLYant, it really is the freshest breath of air you can find on the internet. Also purchase his book www.lulu.com. It is so worth it.

Finally, I would just like to say he was my inspiration to create this blog focusing on positive vibes. He really is a genius and one of my biggest role models.
Photos by Adrianne Lara

4 comments:

  1. The enthusiasm you have for poetry goes hand-and-hand with how you express yourself on your blog. Glad to see you finally got the book, i can tell it was "must have" if you gotta use the paycheck books aren't always the cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Justin! I rarely ever actually buy books, but it was so worth it.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a book that I would enjoy. Www.lulu.com here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i wish I could have this book

    ReplyDelete