Sunday, April 26, 2015

Crafty and Whatnot

Photo by Adrianne Lara

Sometimes my roommates and I decide to make Walmart trips.

We either go for food or for crafts, and the past trip was for crafts if you hadn't guessed. I've always loved art and bringing out my creative side, so it was not hard to get inspired. I intimidated some burlap paintings from Pinterest (which is the best thing ever created).

Simple crafts like this are super cheap and easy. They don't take too much time. You can do almost anything from canvas art, to personalized coffee mugs, to custom canvas shoes.

Art is one of the best ways to bring good vibes to you and others around you. The act of making art releases stress and calms you down. I encourage everyone to sit down and create something that will remind you how great life is.

"Let all that you do be done in love."

6 comments:

  1. Can I ask what type of craft that is? My mom enjoys crafts and I'd like to find some pins like that for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just pulled burlap canvas with acrylic paint! All found at lovely Walmart.

      Delete
  2. These are so cute and simple! Burlap is tricky to paint on though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting. It took me a little longer than I thought, but I'm happy with the result!

      Delete
  3. Can always find something great at Walmart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post, but I think you mean, imitated, not intimidated, unless you were really scaring those bags :)

    ReplyDelete