Sunday, April 26, 2015

Positive Pins

Pinterest is one of my favorite websites. You can share almost anything to anyone. It's a great way to share ideas of all kinds to those you are connected with on the web.

I have my very own board dedicated good vibes. I am somewhat new to Pinterest, in that I just started creating my own boards and actually "pinning". I encourage you to make your own Pinterest if you don not have one, or start using it more often. I am graciously providing the link to my very own Pinterest. Please don't laugh at how bare it is, but get inspired instead.

6 comments:

  1. Pinterest is love and life. I don't have my own board, but I do enjoy scrolling through the different feeds. Always finding fun things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is love and life. I don't have my own board, but I do enjoy scrolling through the different feeds. Always finding fun things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted to Pinterest. I pin so many things without even reading them and tell myself I will read them later... it never happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though most people think Pinterest is girly I think it is pretty cool even has a guy haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a few guys who use it, so you're not alone!

      Delete