Thursday, February 5, 2015

Me, Myself, & I

Photo by Adrianne Lara


My name is Adrianne Lara, and I am a current student at the University of Washburn. I am majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis in Public Relations with a minor in Business. My free time consists of staying awake all night (because what else does one do in college?) and laughing with my friends until we cry. I always try to find the positive in every situation, good or bad, and I hope to help others do this as well. This blog is meant for anyone and everyone who just needs a little shove in the right direction. Hope you enjoy!

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. I am late, but I am here and I love the theme of your blog the world needs way more positive vibes. This quote really talks to me because it really is important to me to let things go and move on and not to dwell.

    ReplyDelete